Admin Support/Junior Collections
About the job
Our client is an innovative and progressive global market leader within Asset Finance. They have offices in over 30 different countries and an impressive track record of providing finance solutions to their clients for over 40 years. This is a company that will be able to provide a unique and dynamic work environment where you will be able to grow your career whilst enjoying a work life balance.
They are currently looking for a junior administration support officer to join their busy and fast paced collections team. Are you the energetic multi-tasker that they are looking for?
Reporting to the Collections Team Leader, this busy and fast paced role will see you providing administration support to a collections team of 9 who all manage their own commercial asset finance portfolio. You will also be trained in early arrears collections at a later stage.
• Sending out notices/letters
• Compiling data for the team
• Investigating dishonoured payments in the system and contacting the clients to rectify any errors
• Outbound collections calls on early day arrears accounts
• Updating the systems
Essential skills and experience
• 6`-12 months admin experience within a banking/finance environment
• A positive can do attitude
• A strong team player
• excellent time management skills
• Strong PC skills (word/excel)
• Relevant degree in finance/commerce/banking/economics desirable