Vendor Credit Analyst
About the job
Commercial, Asset Finance
My client is renowned in the industry for being one of the BEST! A highly sought after client list, exceptional company culture and benefits and a progressive leadership team.
Due to continued growth, even through this difficult time, my client goes from strngth to strength and as such has an immediate requirement for an experienced Commercial Asset Finance Analyst. As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for analyzing the risk level of customer/ vendor credit applications and contributing to their approval, in order to support the business in achieving their expected risk loss targets.
• Liaises with all back office functionalities, sales/account management, credit/risk management, legal and asset management, together with relevant third parties.
• Collect customer/vendor information utilizing applicable systems and procedures and assess completeness and topicality of information.
• Analyse risk (financial, asset, market, security, legal and contractual), review and re-rate customers/end users, local vendors or local dealers.
• Write credit application reports, decide on end-user credit applications and local vendor/ dealer agreements
• Advise, prepare and participate in local Credit Committee on decision making regarding end-user credit applications and local vendor/dealer agreements within given authorization level.
To be successful:
• The key to success in this role is your ability to analyse the risks and rewards in Vendor, Dealer and Customer relationships, and effectively communicate those risks and rewards in a wellwritten, professional Credit Application.
• At least three years of relevant experience and a higher vocations level of thinking.
• Degree or studies in accounting, finance, commerce or related field.
• Advanced financial Analysis skills.
• Understanding of Vendor-based and Dealer-based asset finance partnerships, including both strategic commercial objectives and risk management principles.
This is the role you have been waiting for - please apply for confidential conversation today!